Re: Kernel error_code+0x4f/0x54

On 10/24/06, Kaplan, Andrew H. <AHKAPLAN partners org> wrote:

I have been checking the logs on a server that is running Fedora Core 5, and
I have come across the following error:

WARNING: Kernel Errors Present
[<c010367b>] error_code+0x4f/0x54 ...: 1 Time(s)

Does anyone know what this error is, and what the fix is for it? Thanks.

Hi Andrew!

No expert here.

However, as I google your error code I find it associated with Kernel
memory useage often finding Kernel developement forums.

My tendency would be to update the Kernel (after looking at dmesg as
recommended along with messages, kernel.log. error.log and the rest in
/var/log).

If ya really cannot stand it and must know:
http://alllinuxdevices.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2004-11-02-002-07-NW-DVhttp://alllinuxdevices.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2004-11-02-002-07-NW-DV

Good Hunting!

Tod