Fedpra Cpre 6 i386 DVD image unavailable

Dear all;

I checked up several mirror servers, but the iso image file of
FC-6-i386-DVD.iso see,s broken or there is some problem with the server.

I first tried from FC5 (unbootable ISOLinux burned), then another FC6 test
version (blank iso iamge), and finally Windows (0 byte file image obtained).

The x86_64 version was successfully burned. So I am not sure what is
happening.

I hope your advice.

Yours Sincerely,

Makoto Sakurai