Re: Fonts do not look so nice as before F6

On 10/26/06, Ed Greshko <Ed Greshko greshko com> wrote:
> I have just upgraded from FC5 to FC6, but the fonts do not look so
> nice as before. I have the anti-aliasing on and I am using KDE.
>
> Any ideas?

Try the following....

1.  Disable anti-aliasing.
2.  Logout and use Ctrl+Alt+Backspace to restart X server.
3.  Login and enable anti-aliasing.
4.  Logout and use Ctrl+Alt+Backspace to restart X server.
5.  Login and see if your fonts are improved.

Thanks, Ed. Now, I have nice fonts. Times New Roman looks different on
Firefox comparing to the way it looked before.

Paul