Re: Fedpra Cpre 6 i386 DVD image unavailable

Hi,

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Makoto Sakurai wrote:

Dear all;

I checked up several mirror servers, but the iso image file of
FC-6-i386-DVD.iso see,s broken or there is some problem with the server.

no problems with the one off mirror.pacific.net.au

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd