Beagle and Deskbar Applet in FC6

When I try to search for a file in my home directory containing a
certain text using beagle in FC6, no search results are returned even
though the directory contains files that matches.

According to the settings in "Desktop Search" indexing should start
automatically, and the index my home directory checkbox is checked.

I assume that the problem is that the files somehow are not indexed.
Is there anything else I should do to get this working?

Regards
Uno Engborg