Re: Can't boot kernel-2.6.18-1.2200.fc5

Tim wrote:

> You're probably trying to find them in the wrong place.  They're not
> GRUB options, but kernel options (whether you use GRUB or something else
> to boot the system).

Thanks.

I did some digging last night and realized they were kernel options. It seems they get passed to sysinit ??

What I was missing was the kernel-doc part. I did what you said and got the kernel-doc installed, found the doc you told me about. It had exactly what I had been looking for.

Thanks again.

Mel