Re: FC 5 > FC6 via YUM update - try method hard drive

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, David Timms wrote:

	Hmmm...  I'll have to see if this laptop will boot via usb or
something.  There's no floppy in it and I don't have anything to boot
from via PEXboot.

If you have the DVD iso downloaded:
[...]
Whoolah - booting the installer from your own machine. This is definitely operational with an FC5 to FC6 upgrade on my machine.

Oh man, that's awesome! (Oops, almost fell into kewl d00d mode there). Not sure it will work as I only have two partitions on this beast now: / and /boot. But still worth a try.

Much thanks,
Joe