are you using Fedora in a production environment?

Eric J. Feldhusen efeldhusen.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:35:32 UTC 2006

I don't work there, but I remember reading an article about how the NASA
JPL was using Fedora Core pretty heavily for their workstations.  There
were a lot of machines deployed with FC on them.

--
Eric Feldhusen
Network Administrator    http://www.remc1.org
eric at remc1.org
PO Box 270              (906) 482-4520  x239
809 Hecla St            (906) 482-5031 fax
Hancock, MI  49930      (906) 370 6202 mobile