Re: are you using Fedora in a production environment?

I don't work there, but I remember reading an article about how the NASA JPL was using Fedora Core pretty heavily for their workstations. There were a lot of machines deployed with FC on them.

Max Spevack wrote:
Are you using Fedora in a production or live enviornment? Are you using large deployments of Fedora, in some sort of "critical" capacity? Do you know someone who is, and will you forward this email to them?

If you are, I want to hear all about it. I'm trying to gather data for some Fedora myth-busting exercises, and also to inform some of our decision making for Fedora 7.

--
Eric Feldhusen
Network Administrator    http://www.remc1.org