are you using Fedora in a production environment?

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 26 18:34:07 UTC 2006

On 10/26/06, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> Are you using Fedora in a production or live enviornment?
yes - FC3 (if you can believe it)

Are you using large deployments of Fedora, in some sort of "critical"
capacity?
yes - between 319 though could jump to 1500 soon.

> What's your setup like?
bunch of boxes running RHEL, FC, and some 7.3.  the FC boxes are kind
of boxed products our vendor requires them.

> What is it about Fedora that made you choose to use it, as opposed to
> something else?

vendor (and me :)  We'll probably have more and more soon.

> What works well for you?
It all works pretty well but I know the ins and outs so I don't run
into too many issues.

> What could be better?
longer support cycle is always nice :)