Is FC6 openswan or openssh smart card enabled?

Hello

I am now using FC5 and I have recompiled openswan src rpm with smart card
support, because FC5 was not "smart card ready".

Now when FC6 includes smart card support, is openswan compiled with smart card
support? How about openssh? Other software that can now use smart cards?

Best Regards
Kimmo Koivisto