Re: Torrent question

On 26Oct2006 22:47, Anne Wilson <cannewilson tiscali co uk> wrote:
| [...] and I would stay there anyway until I had at
| least equalled the download.  The upload is very slow, though.

If the upload is slow it probably is not affecting your link performance.
Why not leave it there forever?
(I'm planning to download FC6 at the end of the month, myself, because
of Optus Home's unenlightened bandwidth policies.)
--
Cameron Simpson <cs zip com au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/