Re: remote desktop...

Scott van Looy wrote:
I enable the "remote desktop" functionality in gnome and when I connect remotely I just get a black screen...any ideas why?

running vncserver seperately lets me connect ok

I don't use gnome personally, but if you're using gdm as your X display & login manager it might be related to it's 'DisallowTCP=true' in the gdm config.

--
Ian Chapman.