Re: [Fedora] Re: SSH connection closed

Darren Foster wrote:
The router has a setting on it to keep the connection live or use the
connection on a connect on demand connection it should be set as keep
the connection live.
Would be nice if I could actually find that setting. It's nowhere to be found. Not in the manual nor in any of the tabs in the management interface. I just performed a firmware update and now it's getting disconnected after 30 minutes of idleness. There's nothing in the entire configuration that talks about keeping the connection alive.

--
R | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley pcraft com>   .   303.442.6410 x130