Torrent question

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Oct 27 07:40:22 UTC 2006

On Friday 27 October 2006 00:02, Cameron Simpson wrote:
> On 26Oct2006 22:47, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> | [...] and I would stay there anyway until I had at
> | least equalled the download.  The upload is very slow, though.
>
> If the upload is slow it probably is not affecting your link performance.
> Why not leave it there forever?

I would, if it were not for the fact that something on this lan doesn't handle
this sort of thing very well.  Others on the lan see problems when any
torrent is running.  For the last couple of days most of the family have been
out, but I can't block them out for the weekend.  I'll have to close it soon.
Still, I'm well past equalling download/upload now.

Anne