Re: FC6: selinux prevents removable devices to automount

Gérard Milmeister wrote:
I upgraded from FC5 to FC6. Mostly went well. However CD-ROM is not
mounted anymore when a disk is inserted. I can still mount it using
"mount /dev/hdc /mnt/cdrom" as root. When I set selinux to permissive it
works again.
Do you see any avc messages in /var/log/message or /var/log/audit/audit.log?