A humble suggestion for Fedora

James Wilkinson fedora at aprilcottage.co.uk
Fri Oct 27 16:47:25 UTC 2006

David G. Miller wrote:
> I tend to agree with the folks who *don't* want some sort of mandatory survey
> as the final install step.

A mandatory survey seems unlikely. During the kerfuffle over some way of
counting Fedora users, the preferred option mentioned for the FC7
time-scale was a "count me!" *option* at the end of the install. (It was
considered *way* too late to implement this for FC6).

It would seem likely that if Fedora decided on a survey, it would be
handled this way.

James.
--
E-mail:     james@ | Top Tip: If you are being chased by a police dog, don't
aprilcottage.co.uk | try to get away by crawling through a tunnel, going onto