FC5 and compiz

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 16:57:58 UTC 2006

Guys and Gals, I'm getting to information overload here and my brain
hurts. Is there one definitive site with a step-by-step to install FC5
compiz for my GeForce FX 5200? So far I have the 1.0-8774 driver
version, 128 MB of video memory and it sez Bus Type AGP 8X

Something akin to Stanton Finley's Step-by-Step would be really nice.
God bless you Stanton for having a site so clearly definitive.
Everything else I've been to just hasn't grokked in me head yet. So, I'm
hoping that someone can point me to a site that sez it all, one step at
a time, to a nice working solution that hopefully won't blow up! <grins>
Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net