Re: AMD Turion™ 64 Mobile or "Regular" x86 Laptop

Brad Bonkoski wrote:

> Without knowing the 3rd party applications, it is hard to tell.
> Although, most 64-bit machines run better or as well in 32 bit emulation
> as their true 32-bit counterparts...
> So, IMHO, might as well look to the future and get the 64-bit machine,
> regardless of if you use it in 64 bit mode now or later...

	The third party apps would be for me.  Things like Linux versions of
binary-only stuff (Borland C++ Builder, ISE Eiffel, Firefox plugins,
VMware, Applix, etc.).  Stuff that wouldn't be on the FC6 DVD.  If the
Turion 64 can emulate 32-bit well enough then the idea is very
appealing.  Thanks Brad.