Weird compiz problem with nvidia twinview

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Sat Oct 28 05:27:46 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-27 at 22:46 -0600, Kim Lux wrote:
> What changes when you run Configure Desktop ?

What I meant here is what happens when you ask it to identify desktops.
Mine shows 1 and 2.  When you only get one desktop, does it still show 1
and 2 or just 1 ?  There might be something about setting those effects
that makes it just one desktop and then KDE can't manage them as 2
independent spaces.  I'm just guessing with that though.

--
Kim Lux,  Diesel Research Inc.