Re: What is the consensus on the best partition scheme and size?/Keeping home separate

On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 12:48 +0100, Chris Jones wrote:
> Please tell me how you do a clean install into / (i.e. reformat)
> without losing /home when /home is in / ?

They didn't...

They didn't "format" the drive, but they did remove the files before the
installation.  That gives you a "clean install".

--
(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.