Re: FC6 yum updates dependency problem

Mike Cohler wrote:
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:

Now would be the right time to consult the man page

# man yum-updatesd.conf.

There is a lot of customizations possible.

Rahul

I did look and the best I can think of is to set the interval
to 24*2600 and then # at 4am service yum-updatesd restart

Why are you using a cron job? All of the options in that man page are for yum-updates.conf

Edit /etc/yum/yum-updates.conf

Add whatever setting you want for runinterval and updaterefresh.

Rahul