Global Address Book for my Network on FC3

hey friends,

 I am using postfix on FC3 as mailserver. I am looking for a global address book solution  means every client in my network whether outlook,outlookexpress,thunderbird,kmail,evolution etc. can find the user's email ids from that address book.  LDAP has such feature but I am not able to find any good howto.

Please let me know if you need any further inputs.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover