Secure ftp

Hi all,

I have a vendor that I have to regularly send files with ftps.
I have sftp which uses the openSSH stuff, but ftps uses SSL.
Does any one know of a good open source version of a product like
sftp that will run from only the command line so it can be placed in scripts?

I'd be using it in FC5*maybe FC6 soon, as well as 2 RedHat 7.2 systems in regular production.

Thank You
Todd