Re: NVidia from Livna seems to have broken X

On Sun October 29 2006 10:48 am, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
> Is this problem specific to Livna's repackaging of the NVIDIA
> driver, or is it also present in the official driver package
> from NVIDIA's website?

I don't know, because I didn't try the official NVIDIA package.
I'm booted into rescue mode now, and I've got a prompt, but I'm
sort of flailing around - I tried "yum remove
kmod-nvidia-(etc..)" but it's choking on the updates mirrors - I
suppose things are still pretty busy on the mirrors.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA