metacity keybindings stopped working after FC5->FC6 upgrade

When I press "Left Windows Key + d" on my keyboard, I like that to run gnome-dictionary. Since Fedora Core 1, I've been doing this using a script that calls gconftool-2 or by firing up gconf-editor and manually modifying metacity shortcuts, as described here: http://gnome-hacks.web.com/hacks.html?id=14

After upgrading to Fedora Core 6, the metacity keybindings suddenly stopped working. I can see that in gconf-editor, the metacity keybindings are still properly defined, for instance, "apps->metacity->global_keybindings->run_command_6" maps to "<Mod4>d", and "apps->metacity->keybinding_commands->command_6" maps to "gnome-dictionary". And, I'm pretty dang sure I'm still using metacity since it is in the process table and my graphics card doesn't support AIGLX, so compiz wouldn't even run if I tried (and I did try).

Anyone know why metacity no longer intercepts the Mod4+d chord?

My next step is probably to blow away all my ~/.gno* settings directories since I don't do a heck of a lot of desktop customization, and if I do I'm probably spending time on something I don't need to spend time on.

--
Adam Monsen