New experience with sound card

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Sun Oct 29 16:55:47 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-10-29 at 10:26 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I have run 5 versions of Fedora on this machine. FC6 is the first one
> thast can't find my sound card. What do I do about that?
You don't say what the sound card is, so we cannot even tell if the
driver is installed.

I have 2 sound cards installed, one on the mobo and one a soundblaster
Audigy 2 (my preferred card).
Since I installed FC5 the initial install and each kernel update only
comes back with the one on the mobo.  I run the soundcard detection tool
and it brings in the second card.  Will that fix your problem?