Re: video devices

On 10/29/06, Tanguy Eric <eric tanguy univ-nantes fr> wrote:
I have 2 video devices : tuner tv card and a webcam. It seems the video
devices (ie video0 and video1) are assigned randomly. I need to assure
that my tv card is video0 and the webcam video1. How to do that ?
Thanks

I was just reading something over at Planet CCRMA that's very similar:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/installtwosix.html#SECTION00020800000000000000

It's discussing souncards, but seems reasonable that it would work on
video devices, too.

Chris