Re: FC6 install troubles

On 10/28/06, Amadeus W. M. <amadeus84 verizon net> wrote:
Any pointers, anyone?

Thanks!

Greetings Amadeus,

I found that installing from the CD set worked after many tries with
the DVD. I did do all the integrity/mediacheck test which passed on
the DVD. Mind you, I had to retry a few times with the CD set before I
got the eth1 option on the dropdown menu of the network portion of the
installation. HtH.
--
Virtually,
Tom W