FC6 & Sony VAIO Experience

Did a clean install over FC5 on my Sony VAIO VGN and it couldn't have
been more pain free.

Only problem was the eth1 which was the Intel 2200 Wireless adaptor.
Quick visit to get the latest and greatest firmware, reboot.  All sorted.

My kids use stellarium and the big difference I noted was the frame rate
went from 1-10fps to 100+ FPS.   Everything seems to be working much
quicker.

Great work by the FC6 team.  Congrats to all involved.