Re: httpd and userdir

On Oct 29, 2006, at 2:24 PM, Tanguy Eric wrote:

I have httpd running fine on a newly installed FC6 but i can't achieve
httpd to serve user's public_html directory. I commented 'UserDir
disable' and added 'UserDir public_html' in httpd.conf but when i try to
go to http://localhost/~tanguy/ i obtain You don't have permission to
access /~tanguy/ on this server. Is there something to do with selinux
or permissions ?
Thanks

Eric