adding repos to smart (was: yum update errors)

On 10/26/06, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 gmail com> wrote:

After booting fc6, I installed smart from atrpms.  I config it with fresh
core, updates, extras, freshrpms, and livna.

Hi,

Can you tell me how to add additional repos to smart? The basic set
(core, extra) work fine, but I am having trouble figuring out the
correct base URLs for livna and freshrpms. Do these also use the same
"rpm-md" format?

Thanks.

--
 Colin Brace