How to make PSC 2355 scanner to work?

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Oct 29 23:11:12 UTC 2006

Tim Waugh wrote:
> In Fedora Core 6 there is a known issue with
> scanning on HP PSC devices that I hope to fix very soon.

Great news related to a polssible fix for FC6 operation coming soon,
hopefully. Is there a specific bug report where one could monitor the
progress at? I'll query bugzilla now, but just wondering for reference.
I have an HP PSC 1209 which I'd like to have functioning. Of course I
have libsane-hpaio-1.6.7-4 installed. xsane crashes. The complaint is
something related to USB port conflicts.

Jim

--
"Success covers a multitude of blunders."
-- George Bernard Shaw