Re: How to make PSC 2355 scanner to work?

Tim Waugh wrote:
In Fedora Core 6 there is a known issue with
scanning on HP PSC devices that I hope to fix very soon.

Great news related to a polssible fix for FC6 operation coming soon, hopefully. Is there a specific bug report where one could monitor the progress at? I'll query bugzilla now, but just wondering for reference. I have an HP PSC 1209 which I'd like to have functioning. Of course I have libsane-hpaio-1.6.7-4 installed. xsane crashes. The complaint is something related to USB port conflicts.

Jim

Tim.
*/

--
"Success covers a multitude of blunders."
-- George Bernard Shaw