Re: NVIDIA kernel module can't be built with dkms - says kernel source is not installed

Claude Jones wrote:
On Sun October 29 2006 10:27 pm, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
Make sure that your kernel-devel RPM is the same arch as your
kernel. Alot of people are hitting a bug where they are mixed
i586/i686.

That's what I remember reading! How do I check the arch of the respective packages?

rpm -qa --queryformat "%{NAME}-%{VERSION}-%{RELEASE}-%{ARCH}\n" | grep kernel

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/