FC6 client fails to NFS mount from Solaris 8 server

Hi -

Long time Linux user, just upgraded from FC5 to FC6 and now can longer mount drives from my Solaris 8 (Sun Cluster 2.1) server.  I can sucessfully mount filesystems from RedHat Enterprise Linux 4ES (Update 4) servers.

1) SELinux and IPtables are both disabled.
2) I can "ping" and "telnet" to the Solaris server, and "showmount -e" lists all the exported filesystems
3) tcpdump shows network traffic between the client and server
4) mount -t nfs server:/path /mnt commands time out with "Server not responding" messages

Any ideas?