Re: FC6 doesn't recognize ATI X1300 graphics card

2006/10/30, Kevin Flynn <flavor_tagger hotmail com>:

Has anyone gotten an X1300 to work with Fedora?  Note that I'm not
interested in using the ATI-supplied driver (yet), I just want to get the
device working using the vanilla radeon/ati driver that comes with the OS.

Hi,

I use an atiX700 with this configuration:

Section "Device"

                # your alias
       Identifier  "atiradeon"
       Driver      "radeon"
       Option      "AccelMethod" "EXA"
# XAA/EXA
       Option      "AccelDFS" "1"
       Option      "MonitorLayout" "LVDS,AUTO"
       Option      "GARTSize" "64"
       Option      "EnablePageFlip" "1"
       Option      "ColorTiling" "1"
       Option      "XAANoOffscreenPixmaps"
       BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
EndSection

luca

--
Il termine Hacker
Gli hacker sono delle persone dedicate all'elevato ideale di rendere