Re: selinux problem

Tanguy Eric wrote:
I use a java vpn client which modify /etc/resolv.conf to add dns address
for the vpn network and delete these lines at the end of the connection.
It seems this is a problem with selinux which detect something wrong. I
found this in /var/log/message : restorecond: Reset file context /etc/resolv.conf:
user_u:object_r:etc_t:s0->system_u:object_r:net_conf_t:s0

and my vpn connection does not work when selinux is enabled and works
fine when selinux is disabled. How to solve this ?

Thanks

Eric

How is this java vpn run?  Withing NetworkManager?

Do you see avc messages in /var/log/audit/audit/audit.log or /var/log/messages?