Re: Build of VMWARE worstation and FC-6 ?

I think I have a different problem. As I indicated in my original post, I even attempted to downloaded the source version from kernel.org and and could not get past the "where are your includes" question. The threads mentioned all appear to address a version incompatibility problem. Most of the posts got past the point where i am blocked.

Is this the same or different problem?

don