Re: FC6 aiglx/compiz

Welcome aboard

I just fetched the new DVD x86_64 ISO file and slamed it onto my
brand new work PC (Dell latitude D620 Core 2 Duo) and was expecting
AIGLX to kick som sweet ass so I could impress my windows co-workers
- but no no...

I get the exact same errors as you - and I have been crawling the web
to find a solution. Every trick suggested fails - so I'm pretty
sure something went bad in the final build.

I'm highly skilled and would love to test whatever to resolve
this - so hit me with questions if you wanna help out.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=121550&topic_id=28319&forum=10#forumpost121550
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame msh 247ms com