FC6 - Openoffice printing problem

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Mon Oct 30 19:36:52 UTC 2006

I have a remote CUPS printer set as the default printer on this machine.  I can
print to it with anything other than OpenOffice.  When I select that printer in
OpenOffice, it gives me the print window with the Options button clickable, but
the Print button greyed out.

I can print an OpenOffice document to the local printer that's attached to this
computer, and I can print the test page to the remote printer through spadmin.

I can print to the remote printer using Gnumeric and other applications too.

But I can't print an OpenOffice document to the remote printer.