bcm43xx wireless stops periodically.

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Mon Oct 30 20:41:50 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 10:25 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> You guys are lucky, I can't even get the darn thing to connect to my
> AP. Though the driver seems to be working.

It should connect properly/easily.  I had an issue with mine, but that
was because I didn't have ndiswrapper uninstalled.  Search this list a
few days back for my post on all the clean up I did before I installed
bcm43xx.  Hint: when you uninstall ndiswrapper and then
run /etc/init.d/network restart, you shouldn't see any mention of a
wireless device.  If you do, ndiswrapper is not yet uninstalled.  It
needs to be before bcm43xx can be installed.

--
Kim Lux,  Diesel Research Inc.