youtube works!!! Papadizi!!!!

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 23:35:17 UTC 2006

The Universe now spins in greased grooves. After all of that dinking
with the new nvidia and the cubes and everything, I lost sight of what
truly significant in my life... Papadizi.

Ah... the true single-mindedness of a man, with Honor. His one raw
guiding principle, acquiring an American "Woo-man", is brought to focus
in his vignettes, along with goat cheese and a fire side chat. Life
becomes reduced to the simplist terms, with no ambiguity nor falsehood
to his lifestyle. The trading of a woman for a goat. Simple, yet how
elegant in old world charm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIdx-oOWcBc

Just re-install flash to get your viewing pleasure enhanced by sound.

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net