Thunderbird message list font

I am in the process of migrating from FC5 to FC6.  Things are looking
good (much better than this point during my FC4-to-FC5 migration)!

One issue I do have is the *extremely* bold font that is being used in
the Thunderbird message list.  Google found a page that explains how to
change it by editting userChrome.css, but I was wondering if there was a
GNOME setting somewhere that affects this.

Anyone know?  Thanks!

Ian Pilcher                                        i pilcher comcast net