Re: What is the consensus on the best partition scheme and size?/Keeping home separate

On 30/10/06, Globe Trotter <itsme_410 yahoo com> wrote:
I use /usr/local as a separate partition which is where my user account is also
located. I like the idea of not losing my old local execurables when I install
OS's. Selinux is not very happy about it, though...

Why is your user account not under /home?

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/love.html