Seven Percent

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Fri Sep 1 17:51:38 UTC 2006

Grumpy_Penguin wrote:
> On Friday 01 September 2006 03:14 am, Paul Smith wrote:

>> It would be interesting to know how much large are the communities of
>> each distribution. Can the figures be found somewhere?

> http://distrowatch.com/

These are just page hit counts.  I don't go to distrowatch to find out
about Fedora, I use the mailing list and probably that's the same for
you.  It doesn't really tell you anything about "how large are the
communities".

For better or worse FOSS users are invisible until they have a problem
or take some action like voting, due to the free distribution action.

-Andy