OT: block mail for specific user

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Fri Sep 1 20:01:08 UTC 2006

On Friday, Sep 1st 2006 at 13:51 -0400, quoth James Pifer:

=>This is way OT, but I'd rather not get on yet another mailing list. I
=>want to setup email for one of my kids, but I only want to allow mail
=>from specific addresses and blocking all others.
=>
=>I'm running Sendmail with MailScanner. Any way to do what I'm looking
=>for?
=>
=>Thanks,
=>James

Not OT at all. I saw one person suggested procmail which will do the job.
I prefer doing it a different way. Use the access databse in sendmail.
Assuming your kid's name is elmo, and you wanted him to be allowed email
from three different addresses,