Import Evolution Calendar to Palm Pilot?

Sean Carlos sean.carlos at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 14:01:02 UTC 2006

Gilboa Davara wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-09-03 at 12:59 +0200, Sean Carlos wrote:
>> The problem is Evolution's calendar.  The contacts and tasks sync works,
>> but not the calendar.
>>
>> - Sean
>>
>> Gilboa Davara wrote:

>>> You can either sync your palm against Evolution (GNOME) or against
>>> kpilot/kpim/kmail (KDE).
>>>
>>> Gilboa
>>>

> Seems to be working just on my FC5/x86_64 machine.
> Are you using the latest RPMs?
> Which Fedora are you using?
>
> Gilboa

FC5, updated:

rpm -qa | grep "evolution\|pilot" | sort

evolution-2.6.3-1.fc5.5
evolution-connector-2.6.3-1.fc5.1
evolution-data-server-1.6.3-1.fc5.2
evolution-data-server-devel-1.6.3-1.fc5.2
evolution-sharp-0.10.2-9.5
evolution-webcal-2.4.1-3.4
gnome-pilot-2.0.13-7.fc5.6
gnome-pilot-conduits-2.0.13-3.FC5.3
gnome-pilot-devel-2.0.13-7.fc5.6
jpilot-0.99.8-3.fc5
libopensync-plugin-evolution2-0.18-8.fc5
pilot-link-0.11.8-12.4.fc5
pilot-link-devel-0.11.8-12.4.fc5

I can enter an appointment in the Jpilot app and export it to the pilot,
so the problem appears to be limited to evolution in some way.