NMI received for unknown reason 29 on CPU 0.

Mitja Mihelic mitja.mihelic at cosylab.com
Wed Sep 6 14:24:47 UTC 2006

> Seems possible, though the voltage alarm at least doesn't do anything
> here.  Try increasing the alarm thresholds.
How and where do I do that ?
How about the accompanying output ? It seems to be a problem with the
network card.

The strange thing is, that we have two identical machines, who produce
the same errors.
We instaleld one, and then cloned the installation for the second one.
I'm starting to lean more to the pissibility of a software problem.

I've googled for the problem we have, there were a lot of cries for
help, but no definite solutions were found/posted.
--
Mitja