Problem booting new CF card

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Sep 12 21:34:42 UTC 2006

> On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 12:50 -0600, Phil Meyer wrote:
>> Tod Merley wrote:

I have used various CF cards and some such as SanDisk seem to need
ide-nodma added to the grub stanza in order to boot. Otherwise, you get
a lockup as you are experiencing. Some brands boot alright with no
stanza added to grub.

Jim

--
If you live in a country run by committee, be on the committee.
		-- Graham Summer