How long before the new version of Subversion is available?

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Tue Sep 12 22:22:49 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 16:45 -0400, Patrick Doyle wrote:
> Tangenting....
> What determines whether a package is made available for FCn vs FCn+1?
> Is there some "Philosophy of Updates" document somewhere I could read?

The release schedule has already put a development freeze on FC6 and
puts a continual freeze on the distro with the release of T3 [1], which
is scheduled for 9/14 at present.  I doubt any changes will be in the
release of FC6, but likely will be in a following update.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Core/Schedule