Triple boot:XP,ubuntu&FC5 grub failed

Mikko Silvennoinen mikko at pwar.net
Thu Sep 14 10:22:18 UTC 2006

Hi !

I had sometimes help from installing Smart Boot Manager, it is OS
independent and
can replace original code at MBR. Remember to use the backup feature
first, to be able to
restore old MBR if necessary.
It is a command line utility, that I found from Linux Format Magazine's
cover CDs.
It does not replace the need of Grub or Lilo, but let's you choose from
which harddrive's MBR or
from which partition that has Grub or Lilo or XP you want to boot from.
It can scan for existing MBRs and partitions.

Mikko Silvennoinen